Friday, August 23, 2013

Rainbow Warrior - 41

 Here a re a few shots showing the development of the scene involving the viaduct/ steam train and sea....I would particularly like to draw your attention to the way I'm adding in Yellow Ochre...I was chatting on the phone to someone explaining how I think of it as the 'magic colour'...bringing a sense of reality to a scene....sadly I don't think my rendering of the ocean waves is anywhere close to what i'd like do......so you will see the beginning of a section of grass that will hopefully disguise my shortcomings in the Sea department! (bottom photo)






1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

~I wonder if the yellow bringing reality to a picture is because it seems like sunlight. The world can seem very surreal when the light is not as it usually is: sometimes at dawn, or during a storm or an eclipse.