Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hello...long time. Time to catch up.

 Ey up! It's been a while since I last posted. I've now reached the end of my three week exhibition in Derby. Was a privilege to be asked and welcomed during the time by 'Furthest From The Sea'. An organisation that I will be involved with further I hope. despite the fact that I only sold three prints during my time there, I've enjoyed being in such a wonderfully historic and beautiful building.

I've posted below a series of six minipics produced over the last week or two, they're not great photos, but I hope you get the idea...they are each 10x6.5cm. and once framed , I'll have them  for sale in my upcoming exhibition at one of my favourite venues, the Arkwright's Mill in Cromford Derbyshire. I now have a few days to prepare for hanging my work next Friday.






0 comments: