Wednesday, December 01, 2010

White Ladies - 15

 Work continues on the trees..they need only to be in silhouette. The upward angle in direction of the branches and the low view point complements the lifting skirts and hopefully gives the overall atmosphere a more cheerful and happy 'feeling '  ..it is a celebration!.


we've had yet more snow overnight here in the UK...Below is the sight greeting me this morning from one of my kitchen windows.I love it when snow has accumulated on top of the most unlikely things giving the impression I live in a world of giant cauliflowers!
Annie's school was closed due to the weather conditions so I walked her round to her friend's house. I snapped this photograph of this gracefully towering tree.

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

What a lovely scenery to wake up to!
Keep warm, I'm trying to. Brrr.