Tuesday, November 30, 2010

White Ladies - 14

I have chickened out of doing the hands today..I'm going to find a some one to model for me so I can take some good accurate photos to work from. You can see a tree taking shape...they always look a little out of place at his stage, but one the sky is added in, it'll be fine. there will be a similar tree in the same place between each Tennis girl.

Below is a shot of my garden this evening. The UK is currently under the grip of a very unusual for the time of year, cold spell. some parts of the country are experiencing dramatic snow fall and subzero temperatures. some of which have been forecast to reach  -20 degrees tonight.My area has seen light coverings of snow, but a good fall was occurring when I took this photo earlier.The cold spell is set to last until the weekend at least.

0 comments: