Thursday, November 10, 2011

Good news...bad news.

The good news is, for those of you who had a problem with and didn't like my last picture 'Medicine'...I've ruined it and abandoned work on it! The bad news for you is that I've immediately begun work on a new version...I will be able to avoid the mistakes I've made in the last couple of days and no doubt be freed to make a whole new bunch of fresh mistakes. Anyway, it's all part of the process and I'm incredibly mad and disappointed with myself...I love my concept for the piece...I'm very excited about the way it will extend beyond the original three characters. I can't wait to get back to dotting tomorrow as I've completed all the pencil work today. I'm down...but I'm not out...tomorrow, I'll be back up!

1 comments:

Jeanette Jobson said...

Well I never had a problem with it, I quite liked it!

It sucks that you had to restart, but often that can open new doors and create an even better piece.