Friday, February 15, 2013

Moon Train 1

I'm working on this mini pix which I've decided to call 'Moon Train'...again I'm producing small format work specifically to sell as originals. misty...glowing ...ethereal subjects seem to attract attention well, and since I love steam trains..bridges...twiggy trees and moon light...this seemed the perfect use of those ingredients.

You'll have to forgive any delays in posting over the next few days. I've been having serious problems with my ageing lap top, which today has finally entered it's last days. I'm working on my son's machine which sadly has a badly cracked screen...(that's it's only problem...the rest has hardly been used!)

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Ah these computers age a lot faster than us humans. Wishing them and you good health ;)