Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fit Before 50!

As many of you will know..since early May this year , I've started a campaign to get myself into shape, lose weight and get fit. I've been using a web site which allows me to map and measure my walking/ running routes. walkjogrun.net is an easy to use site which not only gives information on distance run, but estimates the time to cover the course and the amount of calories that you'll burn. With a whole host of other info and details on routes that other site members have logged it's a brilliant (and totally free) tool to make your walking/running more satisfying where ever in the world you are!

Yesterday I was approached by Caitlin who monitors Tweets and Facebook communications. She asked me if she could write about me in  an entry to the site's blog. So below I've included a link to the blog post she kindly wrote about me...I'm really honoured to be recognised for my effort and I hope that you'll take some inspiration from my story!


http://www.walkjogrun.net/blog/index.cfm/2011/9/12/Fit-before-50-One-mans-weight-loss-and-fitness-journey

0 comments: