Monday, September 26, 2011

Ruddigore - or, the Witch's Curse.Finished artwork.

Bit of a frustrating day today..had arranged to go out for afternoon tea with my friend Di, but the unavailability of the car till later than I thought and the need to rework the drawing you see here meant I had to postpone the trip. Anyway, here at long last is the finished and final piece of artwork for the Rose Hill Musical Society's production of Ruddigore. I'm amazed that they come back to me each year to produce their artwork.My rather childish illustrations are rather lightweight and comical...(a bit like the operettas I suppose!)...oh. and I'm cheap!...

Below is a reminder of last year's artwork for HMS Pinafore.you just have to imagine all the extra text that the printer adds indicating ticket prices, venue and performance times...

0 comments: