Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Muse-ic - 5

 It probably doesn't look as if I've done a lot today..but I spent a little time this morning looking for photo resources...I found an area I pass when I'm out running which had plenty of Nettles growing besides a little brook. The two photos below show firstly a colour unedited photo, and then one I've applied a monochrome effect to. In the drawing above I've sketched in a few Nettles behind the boy...you might also see the basic form of a leg!...more of that another time!


4 comments:

Devil Mood said...

That's nearly a jungle there ;)
Nettle tea are very good for ...well, I couldn't remember so I googled it and it seems it's good for most things haha

Niall young said...

I've tried Nettle tea..was quite bitter...and eaten Nettle in a salad...was quite nice! May 29th is called 'Nettle Day' i've since learned...interesting http://www.projectbritain.com/calendar/May/oakday.htmllink here:

Anonymous said...

You had to go out to find nettles??? I can stay at home and find plenty! :-D

Niall young said...

Nancy...It seems odd doesn't it?...but yes...I run regularly, and see nettles on my route, (non back home) So I had to travel to photograph them...strange indeed!