Friday, June 12, 2009

Jigsaw - 25

The jigsaw...I spoke a little about it's metaphorical meaning the other day, but there's one thing more which isn't apparent from the picture. The actual jigsaw pieces are from one we bought one Christmas...we buy one every year..it's a tradition. But this one depicts a map of the British Isles...my home.The place where my life began and is....I think I spoke of wishing I could throw the jigsaw into the air and have it come down already assembled....I always thought that life would be easier and would make sense...but I guess if (using another metaphor) life were a piece of 'Flat-Pack' furniture , it would carry the notice ...needs some assembly.

1 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

lovely thoughts niall.
I soooo agree.
We all need some assembly. don't we?
Cheers
preeti