Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jigsaw - 33


The lighting in this photo is not even, so you'll have to forgive the fact that the daylight has lightened the right of the picture. More work on the old jigsaw pieces today in between watching the tennis from Wimbledon. A few Weeks ago I applied to exhibit in the Wirksworth Festival, you might remember from the last two years (if you're one of my long time readers) that I've had two successful shows there. This year the committee that decides who to award exhibitions to, met last Saturday to make their selections....I still haven't heard anything yet. This is a prestigious event in the region's art calender and is the main event as far as I am concerned.Be sure you'll be amongst the first to know when I know!

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Oh fingers crossed for that!