Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Quintadagio - 23

This exciting isn't it?..... This represents the total of my day's work, around about 5 hours.But it will be worth it in the end. I got off to a wrong start this morning, I walked Annie to school, it was beautifully Sunny with a crispness to the air. I left Annie as the bell went and made my way back through the park.The journey involves a long steep slope climbing up out of the park...by the time I reached the top, I was out of breath and annoyingly my chest began to tighten...I used to suffer from asthma some years ago, but it suddenly disappeared when we moved house in 2002. Today was the first time it came back and I can tell you I was worried. As I continued on my way home a friend stopped in her car after dropping her own daughter off at school..I readily accepted the offer of a lift home. I'm fine this evening.

3 comments:

VJ said...

Thank God you are ok...
But would suggest consider a medical check up or taking a chest X-ray!....I have a niece who had an entire lung collapsed....just thinking things were alright after one attack!

Devil Mood said...

Oh that must have been a bit scary.
I don't have asthma but during this time of the year I sneeze a lot and get an itchy throat. I don't know why. Dry leaves? Cold?

We had the first sunny day in weeks today. !!

Niall young said...

Thank you for your kind comments....I'm really fine today.I will make an appointment to see my GP...hopefully he'll give me an inhaler to carry in case it happens again.