Friday, November 20, 2009

Quintadagio - 26

Sorry if the photo is a little blurred...but I hope you can see the pencil work i've applied behind the girls and Starman. It should give another clue as to what it is...

I may have mentioned earlier in the week that I'd had an asthma attack. Well #i had another episode this morning walking back from school. So a big thank you to all those who have nagged me via these pages and on my Facebook page to go and see the Doctor. I've only just got back and can report my heart and lungs are fine, my asthma is an activity triggered variety that occurs in cold air. I've now got an inhaler in case I get any further occurrences.

3 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Oh that's good to know!

Preeti Shenoy said...

Relieved to hear that..so have u got the inhaler?

Love precision even in your pencil lines.

Niall young said...

Preeti...Yes, I have my inhaler and am pronounced in good health otherwise!

DM...It is!