Thursday, November 08, 2012

Viaducts - 6


Blimey..the colour reproduction here is garish! I must remember that I need to photograph this in the morning. I'm having to get used to alteration in my working routine. The clocks have gone back and it gets dark early around 5pm. working in colour is always difficult under electric light even though I have a daylight simulation bulb. another complication is I'm still running and training to run a half marathon later this month, I run at night, but it's so much nicer during the day, especially as the autumn colours are so gorgeous at the moment! This means my working time during daylight hours is reduced. So it's a constant balancing act....I'll let you know when and if I get the balance right!

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

My camera has a real difficulty capturing reds, it always gets slightly pinky.
Argh, tell me about it, days suddenly get so small, we really need to make the most of the daylight.