Friday, November 02, 2012

Viaducts - 1

Well..here we go again! I've settled on my composition and spent some time today taking photos of myself for inclusion in the picture. You can't really see it here, but I've drawn out the basic geometry comprising of the main viaduct angles...tomorrow I'll pencil myself and hopefully begin dotting. I'm really looking forward to working in colour again!

The meaning behind the subject matter is fairly straight forward this time. I've been at a few cross roads recently regarding my personal and professional life...I do have various pathways which I could choose...it's all rather confusing sometimes...but there is time to stand and stare..the appreciate the view and wonder at the magnificence that which is laid before me...More on that front another time!

0 comments: