Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Viaducts - Pick a colour.

I had a meeting this morning with the client for Big Window Theatre...and presented my designs for their publicity material for a production planned for 2014...publicity material is need for funding applications and contacting possible venues during the early part of next year. Thankfully they liked what I'd produced and that now means I can move onto the next stage of the process, that is to make a neat mock up of the composition which if the client is happy with, I'll move onto the final piece.
 
Today I spent a short time putting together a colourised sketch of the new composition 'viaducts'...I might yet produce alternative versions with the sunlight coming from different directions. but I quite like the red brick colour of the viaduct in full sunlight. I next need to pay attention to what I'm going to fill the bottom half of the picture with. i then need to take some reference photos of myself with sunlight falling on me from the left of the frame.

0 comments: