Friday, October 26, 2012

Seasky 1

When I finished this little piece today, it looked lovely. but once I'd scanned it, the contrast seemed to take over and all the subtlety has gone. Never mind....anyway...it's just another practise, but I shall do at least one more, i love skies.I seem to have gained a little more energy for my work this week. I'm planning to start advertising my work on Face book and sell using Pay Pal Invoices, I also hope to make ordering available via this site too! Some of my good friends on Face book who use this option have given advice and encouragement which is great. So over the weekend, i hope to get that sorted.

Of course one other problem is getting prints and originals mounted properly. So today I invested in a mount cutter. Just a fairly basic one, but one that will do the job. So now I'll be able to mount my work then get it mailed out in next to no time at all!

0 comments: