Thursday, January 08, 2009

Cello - 1

All my women tend to have a slightly startled look (in my pictures, not real life!)..I suppose it's almost as if I'm the voyeur and I've only just been noticed. I've probably mentioned this countless times before, but the 'Cello Girl' has existed in sketch form nestled safely within the pages of my notebooks for years..she has tried on numerous occasions to get out. The most recent being for my picture 'Orbits', she didn't have enough room in the end to do her justice. so here she is.. during the production of this work, I will also be working on a commission...the client has asked me not to publish 'in progress' reports on this blog,so I'm afraid you'll have to wait till it's finished, so this might mean progress on this work will at times be sporadic.

3 comments:

Devil Mood said...

I'm still chuckling at the first sentence.

Jonice said...

Happy new year! Happy new jobs!

:)

Niall young said...

DM...I have that effect on Women!

Jonice...Onwards and upwards..to greater things!