Thursday, April 15, 2010

Three Graces update

Hello lovely reader..I just wanted you to know work has ground to a halt at the moment.I'm currently on my fourth re-start of 'Three graces'. you see I believe so much in the message of the picture, I'm willing to keep going until I get it right....and I will. I've had an awful weekend work wise.I've not been able to get any prolonged time to concentrate for a week or so. This should rectify it self somewhat as Jan has now returned from Hong Kong, and the kids will be going back to college/school next week.

In the meantime, thank you for your continued support...i only hope that i can repay your loyalty by producing on paper what is currently in my head!.

2 comments:

Anish said...

Cheers Niall, as always i keep visiting as i really like your work a lot.

Looking forward for "3 Graces"

Devil Mood said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear about the work hiccups, but it's better to take it easy on this difficult 'birth', so things run more smoothly later.
Good luck!