Tuesday, February 01, 2011

White Ladies - 45

 Thank you for the kind comments! I seem to have hit a bit of a groove work wise at the moment..my aim is to spend between 5 - 6 hours each day dotting and the remaining time to sketching/research and blog stuff. I've been no where near this aim recently, but now I'm pushing on quite well regularly hitting my targets each day. The main reason is the development of ideas and images for new work....nothing spurs me on more than the impatience to start a new piece!! I'm therefore spending time on a couple of drawings for new compositions which excite me and fulfill all the goals and concepts I strive to realise....watch this space!

1 comments:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I still don't know how you can get so much work done in a day. I'm lucky if I can get two hours together.