Friday, September 10, 2010

Three Graces - 69



Julie's comment yesterday was absolutely correct. To that end I have decided earlier that before I headed off to hang my exhibition, I would make sure that i had the Maid's legs and feet correctly drawn. you can see that having sketched in to my satisfaction, the legs. I will work on this picture durng the exhibition and need not to have to worry about any planning or resource gathering .I will be able to work on legs and grass without ( hopefully ) problem.

We drove my selection of pictures up to Mary's in Wirksworth this afternoon an set about hanging them. The nature of the Arts Trails is that artists are featured in amongst other venues, people's homes. Therefore the choice and amount of pieces is dependant on the room available and the host.In the end, I am exhibiting 33 pieces covering a wide range of subject matter.

I'll post more photos over the weekend, but below you can see 'PWM' hanging above my prints for sale boxes.My apprehensions are not yet fully dissipated, but my host is such a lovely life filled lady, that I'm sure the weekend will be a positive experience.


2 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Hope it is productive and pleasant Niall. Have a good weekend!

Preeti Shenoy said...

Looks good Niall. I am sure it will go great. Wish I could have been there.

Sorry i couldn't call you. A lot going on in my life. Will mail in detail or call after your exhibition gets over.

Take care my friend.
Preeti