Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Teatime - 47

It might not look like much to you, but I've really made a bit of a breakthrough on this today...it mainly with the first work on the stars around ...(I'm calling her Europa')...Europa's head....having figures that are full of character and form are great....but they function fully when set in an environment...and today with the progress of the bridge up to Europa's head meant I could imagine what things were going to look like when I eventually finish.

The steam engine is almost finished...the detail in the cab is purposefully left for now until I work on the sky and steam...I shall also add in the driver and fireman...depending inn the darkness of the sky..the cab could be illuminated by the fire.

I know I'm getting a few hundred hits on this site each week, but very few comments...so don't be shy..let me know what you think..tell me what you like to see...you'd be amazed at how many of my pictures came into being because of comments people have made!

See you again tomorrow!

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Oh Europa...no wonder she looks like she's frowning a bit ;)