Friday, October 28, 2011

Medicine - 2

 Here's a close up of the pencil work on my Mad Vicar ( he needs a name!)...it's important to get the base drawing correct before beginning the dot work. I've always been taught, and hence teach others that good draughtsmanship is the basis to all art....even abstract art....understanding your subject is paramount! So below you can see the refined drawing I've completed on the Nurse and Cello Girl too...as an added dimension I had the idea that I'd surround my figures with bubbles...! don't ask me why...it just seemed a good idea at the time!

So the dot work has now begun..I proceed with caution as faces are the most  critical element of the work...get them wrong...then the picture is ruined!...anyway, glad you're here at the beginning...thanks for joining me...!

0 comments: