Monday, October 10, 2011

Teatime - 90

Have now completed just over 300 hours work on this picture...nearing the end though. I like my little running men...the chaps on the left have been finished..the trio on the right have yet to be worked on.

In other news,  continue to run...having lost over 3 stone (42 lbs) my weight has remained the same for four weeks now...so some sort of equilibrium has been achieved. I've run six miles on a few occasions last week, but managed to strain my right calf muscle whilst doing an aerobic workout on Friday..so I've rested over the weekend and resumed training today with a gentle two mile jog around my local park...the injury feels OK and should not prevent me from resuming regular runs this week.

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

As predicted, you're completely addicted ;)