Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Enigma - 2 Cool pics

I'm so sorry you have to look at this picture of me for the next few weeks..I'll try to make it interesting! As for the photos below...I'm responding to a Tag I have received from Preeti
It seems you walk into anyone's home and often you'll see the fridge covered in drawings..postcards..magnetic alphabet letters....all manner of things....and mine is no exception...
From a large oil pastel drawing by my daughter of 'Daddy'..to Christmas recipes....

newspaper cuttings...Doctor who magnetic pictures...Tweenies figures...school news letters..pens...and two magnetic photos of Jan playing the role of Elizabeth Strutt. the Doctor who magnets have also invaded the side of the Micro wave oven too!

Of course I've now got to tag some friends too...ok Devil mood Sue Julie and Tysonice it's over to you!

4 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Oh my fridge isn't full of drawings and things. There are no more children in my house, I suppose. And we're tidy people. I think there are a few magnets but that's it...

--xh-- said...

wow.. lot of stuff on that fridge :) it do looks nice...

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I feel like I need to add more stuff to my fridge, so it's more crazy and artistic. I just have coupons and menu lists and doctor appointment cards and a calender.

Sue said...

Oh dear... I just realised I was tagged. Can I rearrange the fridge first? No? Well, OK...