Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cello - finished!

Cello
59 x 42cm
After what seems a very long time, it's finished.I actually only spent 176 hours and 25 minutes on it, but if you remember , I was also working on my commission picture alongside it. I'm actually relieved to have finished,I had grown tired of late by my lack of enthusiasm. but having said that, Cello makes an interesting companion to my other black and white compositions.
My aim is to eventually make my work available here to purchase as originals or prints.This I shall apply myself to doing after my next exhibition since all my stock of prints will be available there and I don't want to turn up with nothing to sell.

5 comments:

nollyposh said...

Oh and so fabulous tOO! X:-)

purpled said...

you must be so relieved to have finally finished Cello. It is another wonderfully detailed piece. I love it xx

Devil Mood said...

Hey, well done! It's great to see the great perspective.

Niall young said...

Thank you every one!...

Tys on Ice said...

:)...u finished!

It is lovely...always did have a thing about girls in frilly undies hanging onto skeletons...

seriously...its great!