Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Three Graces - 13

Back to work today..working out the correct shadows for the tennis girl's hand holding the balls was difficult. i'm still not sure I've got it right, but I'mk not going to change it now! Today I spoke with Jane up at the Cromford Mill and confirmed the dates for two exhibitions.The first will be from 21st - 28th of this month, the second one being in the first week of October. As regular readers here will know, I love showing my work at Cromford and working there. The challenge is to be ready to show in a few weeks. I have to have more prints made and a series of pictures framed.

I thought you might also like to see the latest photographs of our cute little kittens.Here you can see Biscuit and Draughty.


Here's Bindi and Biscuit...they're now 18 days old and have begun to venture out of their box...although in a very wobbly footed way!



1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Oh they are so adorable :)