Monday, February 06, 2012

Spoonful - 26

I opted to have my last girl with her eyes open...I don't know about  you, but I like to be drawn into a scene...of course the viewer as 'voyuer' is an acceptable method, but i want you see that the 'artist' or rather the 'creative' that is the last girl has a degree of self realisation as she wonders why she's in the line..as she ponders her fate, do you the viewer call her to step out of line..do you alert the otherwise oblivious girls to wake to their fate?...is it right to tell an artist when you feel they are conforming?...that they are being suckered into a falseness...a world where money and fame outweigh artistic integrity?

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

The eyes of the girls are working like a crescendo: first they are open, then they close and open slowly until the last girl, who is quite alert. It's a nice effect.

And to answer the question, yes I think it's right. The artist should not be a sleepwalker that you can never awake.