Thursday, March 08, 2012

Viscount Bubbles - 12

A day spent working on the undergrowth behind the boy...the more I work on it, the darker it seems to need to be..don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the way it's developing, but I've begun sketching work on my dream picture from earlier in the week...still at a fairly rudimentary stage, I'm liking the way that is developing too.For the time being however, I'll continue to work on this one!

On the running front, I'm continuing to run on an almost daily basis. I have a regular 5 mile route which I don't have to plan, I know exactly where I'm going and the kind of effort needed at which point. The challenge is to improve my times and technique. Other than that I run a six mile route regularly and have completed two 10 mile runs in the last 3 weeks. I find that running takes my mind off the problems at home and allow me to think freely about my artwork. This is a good thing!

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Exercise is truly excellent.
Oh hello Starman, he's looking very developed already, since the last time I saw him.