Monday, July 27, 2009

Jigsaw - 54

My thanks to my trusty helper, Oskur...what would I do without you? Actually I shouldn't give him too much encouragement because he has ideas that one day he'll have his very own blog and dominate the world etc....

So ti's a case of getting back into the routine of work and pressing on with Jigsaw.Today I have started work on the opposite side to the tree...and guess what...there's going to be another tree! I first need to get the glow from the candle looking right...

Did I tell you that I have now spent more hours on this picture than any other I have done?...Today saw me reach 211 hours...I'm estimating a finish time of somewhere during September!

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Are you serious? More than any other picture? Wow, I wouldn't have guessed.