Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jigsaw - 53.Cromford exhibition - day six

The next part in the process is to selectively darken some of the branches and add yellow ochre to others , this will have the effect of bringing some branches forward....I hope!



Today was the last full day at Cromford...I sold a print and Philippa sold a Stained Glass panel..also a request to re-lead a customers front door window panel. I personally have had a great week selling more than the previous three years. I know I often mention that I've had 'really good conversations' but I can honestly say that the right words at the right time are more valuable than any financial return...yes honestly!!...I 100% rely upon the inspirations and concepts of ideas and feelings...for me the stuff of dreams and wonder are only ignited by time..toughts...words and feelings....and these are more often than not, the result of what someone says to me. YOU are the reason it works...and to YOU I give thanks!

So the next time you wonder if you should say something...say it!

4 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Oh I didn't realise the exhibition would last for so many days. I'm very glad it went well!

Niall young said...

DM...Thank you...yes, I usually have the gallery for a week Friday - Friday...I'm just off now to take the pictures down (9:15am)...aways a sad moment.

Preeti Shenoy said...

Very happy it went so well.
Will call you soon.
Lets meet.
Cheers
preeti

Niall young said...

Preeti...thank you,I'm sad it's finished.

However, now the school holidays are here...we will have the chance to get together!