Monday, September 18, 2006

Circus of becoming

It's been a heads down and working day. Both Jan and I are working from home. Jan completing applications for funding of her theatre tour and finalisng the dates..another school rang up today asking to book a performance..this means she is fully booked for two to three shows a day..28 shows!. I was working on my 'Mad vicar' picture..( have not finalised a title for it yet.) should finish it this week..I've been working on it since last November!! Jan and I walked out at lunchtime just to buy a paper and be together out of the house. It was a lovely day.

After spending time on The Times, I tore out a quote that said exactly how Jan and I feel about our work. I've printed it up to go in our kitchen and anywhere else. The quote is by Cecil Beaton on Fashion:

" Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary "

0 comments: