Monday, September 11, 2006

Summer and lightning


..Let the dance begin....

A storm has passed tonight..the air is yet humid and sticky. A clock sits by the monitor ticking with it's beat..and I sit, having beat to the rhythm of the day, now take time to view and be. So here is my first posting..I've dreamed of this moment for so long..Throwing words out into the ether and trying to make sense of all that is around.

This is a monumental week in my life. Now aged 44 I have recently achieved my life's dream. Since January I have I have become at last a 'professional artist' ....more of that another time. This week Jan and I have decided to take up Salsa..hence the title of my Blog...and I'll let you know how I get on. I have dreams of dancing in dimly lit, smokey bars, the unbearable heat and passion drives us wild as we lose ourselves to the dance....the sad reality is that tangled feet, uncoordination and an unstoppable urge to dance like my Grandad at a wedding will be the order of the day.

I dare to tread the floor...

0 comments: