Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Absurdities - second atempt.


Thankfully I had not proceeded very far this morning when it became apparent things were not going to plan..so it was a case of starting all over again. This time I've opted for a different strategy. initially I put all colours down gradually extending them in blocks...this time I've decided to try building an almost monochrome image before adding in the brighter colours like yellow.
Today we're going to add two new additions to our family. Two eight week old kittens are coming to live with us later this evening.I've had cats all my life ...it's only following the death of Dusty in 2002 at the age of 18 (about 78 in Cat years!!) that we've not had one. So look out for lots of sickeningly sweet fluffy cat pictures over the next day or two!

0 comments: