Thursday, June 05, 2008

Gestations - Violinist

I had a great time today just taking photographs of myself...I've not found the right one yet, so I'll just have to do a few more...I'd no idea how tricky it was to hold the remote control and the bow at the same time...then activate the remote and quickly assume a pose.Anyway, out of the 60 or so shots, here are two that will not be used. I look as if I know what I'm doing don't I?

It is from photographs like these I will develop the figure for the picture...I've not discounted the idea of it being me in the final composition...

6 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Insane, completely barking mad ;)hehe kidding.
Yes, you look like an expert. Don't you have that button that sets a timer of 30 seconds?

Niall young said...

DM...I am mad...woof woof wibble wibble urk! I also use a remote control device which I have in my right hand in the photos, but i've managed to hide it behind the bow.

Devil Mood said...

That's why I asked if you had the timer, so you wouldn't have to hide the remote. otherwise it wouldn't be possible.

Niall young said...

DM...there you are, i told you I was mad!..of course, now i understand. Yes it does have a timer, but it would be really fiddly to set each time..since I wanted lots of shots, it wiuld have teaken ages. The solution came later in the day as I got Annie to take the phots!She's actually showing real promise in her eye for composition..the results were much better than my own!!!!

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

you look somewhat nefarious. I approve.

Tys on Ice said...

2nd picture...absolute classic