Monday, September 08, 2008

Orbits - 24

It's great to be able to get back to work at home today...all kids off to school and college so I had time to get down to some serious work.I've added the lighthouse directly to the right of The Starman and started on the continuation of the storm clouds..it was also necessary to put my pictures back up on our walls which are usually quite bare during an exhibition.. i'll get some more work in tonight I think.

Incidentally, has any noticed the new gadget Google has made available?..you will see in the top left hand corner of my blog an indication of who 'follows' my blog...it's connected to Google Reader...if you're a regular reader of my blog..why not register as a follower?..also create your own list of followers on your own blog...

2 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Good to back in a good routine.
I added one blog that I follow but I'm not liking that it appears on the bottom of the blogs list and that all followed blogs appear in the same folder (or don't they?)

Tys on Ice said...

its been some time since i have come to blogger.com...

been reading all the posts that i missed....that exhibition pics looked awesome...fell in love with that whole atmosphere...

Feel so dumb, i just realized that those missle thingys were lighthouses :)