Tuesday, April 15, 2008

PWM - 37

Despite the mind numbing process of blue and more blue, I'm enjoying seeing the effect the sky blues has against the profile of the me on the left..there's a definite sense of light there which I'm pleased with.I took this photo this afternoon ..I've done more sky and reduced the size of the stars to give a more realistic appearance. Today I passed the 155 hour mark which I think makes this the most amount of time I've ever spent on a picture...I'm estimating another 20 - 30 hours should see me very near if not at the end.

2 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Really? the most hours on this picture? I wouldn't have guessed it.

Vidya said...

Niall,

I have been on a hiatus for a while and I come back to look at this in wonderment! I truly love the challenge and the counter-challenge attitude in the picture. The fact that it is the same person who is sending out these "conflicting" messages is mind blowing!

Vidya