Friday, April 25, 2008

Tree -2

Progress is a lot faster this way...I remarked earlier that i was really enjoying seeing something so quickly. saying that, it's intricate and fiddly. the foreground will be a tangle of roots, plants and spring flowers. I love the hedgerows at this time of year before all the foliage hides the skeletal branches from view...wild daffodils and primroses are out at the moment.The buds on the trees are begining to burst and there's that damp earthy smell that can only mean one thing:...spring!
Below are two more photos from my walk the other day showing the lock gates at Stenson Bubble.




2 comments:

Devil Mood said...

You know what? I would buy it exactly as it is. I love it! Reminds me of something japanese, minimalistic and perfect!

Niall young said...

DM...(I'm glad you acceted my bribe!)..but seriously, whata lovely thing to say!!Thank you!