Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Lock gates - Finished


The Lock Gates
Stenson Bubble Derbyshire.
Ink on watercolour paper.
27 x 17 cm.


Picture number three of this series is now finished. Now for something a little different for my next piece. I spent some time today lurking about in a grave yard belonging to Willington Parish church.If i really do have to produce work to sell, then i think beautiful little English countryside churches are a necessity. you'll see what I'm up to if you join me tomorrow!

3 comments:

Ps said...

Brilliant Niall.
Wonder if the people in the pic saw it?

Niall said...

PS..Thank you..maybe they'll turn up at the Arts Festival and buy it!!

Bob-kat said...

Just popped over to catch up. Loved the finished PWM. It has great atmosphere to it and I love the finished Lock Gates too. You really nailed the sepia old time look and it has a kind of timeless quality to it. Likewise the Bluebells are glorious!