Thursday, June 21, 2007

Games 4

Work on the clouds continues.Despite using a couple of reference pictures, I'm actually making the sky up as i go along.Tomorrow I hope to leave the sky and work on the girl's hair and skin tones. Only a couple of days to go now until my next exhibition which goes up on Monday at Cromford Mill in the north of Derbyshire. I have lots of mounted prints to collect from the framers tomorrow and they will all need wrapping and pricing before Monday.A busy couple of days to come!

2 comments:

Al said...

Ooh !! Lots of symbolish here! Youve got my attention with this one.......

I too love storm clouds - thunder and lightening even better. When i was living in Germany , we had the most amazing storms i had ever seen at that time.. Will def check out the pictures.

Devil Mood said...

Hurray for exhibitions!