Thursday, September 20, 2007

Minipix - Snowtrain


Instead of more intricacy, i seem to be moving to a more simplistic style in this one. Why the railway subjects I hear you ask?..Well I have mentioned I'm off to exhibit my work over the weekend at a local arts festival (see Link):
http://www.wirksworthfestival.co.uk/, and as an innovatory way of presenting Artists, they place exhibitions in unusual places as part of a 'Trail'...I am based at the Steeple Grange Railway (see link) http://www.steeplegrange.co.uk/ I know steam railway fans will appreciate the pictures and I hope they sell!So expect a couple more before the end of the week!


*I've just recieved an Email from Justin in New York who has very kindly featured my work on his popular and regularly updated site..take a look! http://www.gothamcityinsider.com/2007/09/hyperpointillism-antithesis-of.html

3 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Hey--thats great to hear.I just read it and left a comment there too!
Good luck at the fest!Wish I had made it during the time of the fest..Well, one cannot ask for everything I suppose!
Something I'd read in a Paulo Coelho made a deep impact on me.He says "when you want something very badly, the whole universe conspires to give it to you" Now, I'm beginning to believe it is true! Know what i mean?!!

Devil Mood said...

Steaming trains are a new trend right now; people are feeling very nostalgic of them, so I'm certain it will raise a lot of interest.

Anonymous said...

This is lovely (again) the white within really shows how fast the train is moving; and in the middle of a blizzard no less!