Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Why would I be anywhere else?

:

Lily Allen - LDN

Time to look at the world in a different way. Those of you who are regular readers will know about my preference for 'Dad Rock': ELO,Genesis etc.....(Genesis played to 500,000 in Rome last month!)..but here's something which might surprise you. I think it's a really clever video and is a song which transports me back to my 'Mental Beach' last year..my 'Mental Beach'?..it's where my mind goes when I sit on my deck chair on my patio.The video just goes to show that it's your atitude and what you bring to your day that colours the world.

3 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Italians are crazy, so I don't blame them ;) hehe I love that label "Dad Rock" :)
I like Lily, she's fresh, like a flower. And I need to find me a Mental Beach like that!

Niall young said...

DM..it helps to have a bottle of something around at the time!..

Devil Mood said...

ah ah! I need to start drinking.