Thursday, September 03, 2009

Jigsaw - 76

This is probably the best representation of the colours of this picture I've show you so far..Sometimes I think (and I'm not a technical photographer) the camera picks up the large areas of white, and this affects the way the other colours are detected. Well, as you can see, the amount of white is decreasing quite rapidly now, so that's perhaps why.
I decided to proceed up the left hand side of the picture after some indecision as to how big I'd make the nebula...I think it will all fall into place when I get to it!

3 comments:

Devil Mood said...

That probably happens. The white blinds us a little and it also reflects on top of the other colours. Don't know much about that myself but it seems possible.

Jonice said...

This is some of the aspects in your art which delights me, I mean, the way everything falls into place, Niall!
Sweet weekend :)

Niall young said...

...a sweet weekend to you both !