Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jigsaw - 83 Exhibition day Two.

I'm having problems up loading photos here for some reason...I wanted to share some views of my exhibition venue etc...I'll try tomorrow, but in the meantime, if you'd like to see then before then, go to my Facebook page and you'll see them there!

Anyway, here I am sitting at the end of what became a very successful and prosperous weekend.Again I had around 230 visitors during the day and I was told by many people that they thought my show was the best in the festival.I don't know how anyone can say this as there were artists exhibiting many varieties of medium and I don't think you can value a drawing more than a sculpture more than a piece of ceramics or jewelry.

It was even better however to catch up with a few friends and acquaintances I've made over my regular exhibitions at Wirksworth and Cromford ...a very big thank you to anyone who I met...it meant so much to me!

I did manage to join the edges at the top of Jigsaw..I reckon another good week or so and you'll see this finished!

3 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

The Kurta looks great :)

And so many people cannot be wrong :)Your work is indeed outstanding Niall.

Ascender Rises Above said...

wishing I could see your show! Jigsaw looks fascinating... as usual!

Niall young said...

Preeti...Thank you...I love my indian clothes...I wore the black kurta the day before.

Ascender...Like wise, if only we could use a matter transporter!..and Jigsaw should only take a week or so now!