Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jigsaw - 85


There is absolutely no way that I'll ever get above myself ...it just won't happen. After any exhibition I feel the 'come down' that is me returning to real life.I enjoy exhibiting because it's possibly the only environment where I'm allowed to be me...I am the artist and I'm taken seriously. But I now begin seven weeks of school runs, pack up lunches and the whole gamut of domestic activity...Jan is as always very busy, she's off to Ireland acting this weekend, then more rehearsals for the next tour of 'More Story Please' which starts performances from 21st September. So I will do what I can to find time to work, I have some very definite ideas for my next big picture but think I might need to produce some small pieces in readiness for Christmas. Don't worry, you'll see everything here as it develops from pencil sketch to the finished picture.

3 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Parents can't take holidays!

Niall young said...

DM...I know..don't mind me, having a good moan to good friends helps.I'm actually VERY greatful that I have the oppportunity to do what I do!

Preeti Shenoy said...

Yeah--a good 'grumble-grumble-I- have-to-do-everything-it-is-so-hard' always helps!! :) Ask me!!

I have tagged you :) I could not resist :) I do want to hear your list. But if you do not want to do the tag that is ok too :)

Cheers
preeti