Friday, September 11, 2009

The night before.

Well, we're nearly ready. Tonight Jan and I drove up to Wirksworth to our venue. A beautiful Victorian house with a lovely lawn where tables and chairs are arranged in readiness for serving teas and cakes.I'm hopeful that I'll have lots of visitors to my exhibition as the venue is the first house (or the last house depending on how you look at it!) on the trail , and the weather forecast is favourable for the weekend too!

I've hung a selection of my more surreal black and white pictures together for the first time...I'm referring to them as 'The Dark Side', it will be interesting to hear what people think of them as they're my favourite ones to do! I will also be presenting a selection of my more landscape based works.I will also be working on 'Jigsaw' so people can see how I create my pictures.

It's late here, but we've still got around 40 mounted prints to wrap and label before I get off to sleep..coffee and toast are required I think! I'll try to post lots of photos throughout the weekend, and if I find something interesting to click as we wrap the prints, I'll add it here.

0 comments: