Sunday, September 06, 2009

Jigsaw - 79


In response to Tysonice's request yesterday, here's a better photo by which to judge the size of 'Jigsaw' . It's drawn on A3 size watercolour paper . Today I passed the 300 hour mark which is by far the longest time I've worked on an individual piece. When I sit down to work, I make a note of the time and write it down.When I stop for any reason even it it be for 10, 20 minutes, I make a note of it...I then add it to a running total.This is how I arrive at my total...by this you can be assured that when I say I've done 300 hours...it is actually time spent dotting and nothing else.

3 comments:

pink dogwood said...

300 hours!!!!

This is so cool - can't wait to see the finished product - keep on going - lubricate your joints with some nice wine and keep on going :)

Niall young said...

Pink Dogwood...Funnily enough, I have decided not to drink any alcohol this week until after my exhibition...I need to keep a clear head I think!

Tys on Ice said...

a week without alcohol?!!!

but seriously, this painting is big...300 hours...man, u r one person i will never have a stareing competition with..