Saturday, January 06, 2007

Lines 4 (Close up)

Here is a close up view of the work in progress.I use a 0.25mm Isograph nib which I also use on my colour pens..I've used this gauge since 1982!.. I'm not feeling particularly pleased with this so far..I think because I had started it a couple of years ago..I'm feeling as if it's a step back. So perhaps you'll forgive me if at some point I move on to another composition. I'm still interested in depicting the concept of this picture though..I am not a psychologist, and am not knowledgeable about human behaviour models..but I am fascinated in why I am like I am. I think more clearly in a pictorial, allegorical sense, and so I do my deep thinking on the page with my pen...

1 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Wow!Its amazing.The enlarged view gives such a clear placement of dots.25 mm!! And I was thinking of 2mm!!!Your work continues to enthrall me.