Friday, March 23, 2007

Corn 16 - Exhibition day 5

Today went really well..I sold around 10 prints and spoke to about 70 people. I should also mention that there is a performance each night in the theatre with audience figures around 150 each night..so the daily total seeing my pictures is around 200 +.

Other news: I have been told today that I will be able to move into the studio at the Derby Arboretum soon. I'm having a meeting next week to agree a lease and conditions. More on that as it develops!! It's actually the best news I've had in ages and should raise my public profile quite a bit.

Tomorrow is the last day of the exhibition and potentially the busiest. Please check back for the result.

4 comments:

Al said...

Brilliant news Niall!! I am so glad it has been a good week! So excited about seeing you and M tomorrow.

Hurray Hurray Hurray!!!

Tim Young said...

really pleased for you mate. hopefull i will get over tomorrow

Rayne said...

This sounds wonderful! So happy for you!

Preeti Shenoy said...

wow.Really happy for you.
Good and heartfelt wishes of friends do work magic.
Of course bein so talented helps too ;-)