Sunday, January 27, 2008

And the award goes to...

Imagine my surprise when I found out that my blog had been awarded a the 'E For Excellent' honour! I'd like to thank the also excellent and honoured Bobkat for bestowing upon me this award.If you'd like to know more about the reason for this award, please take time to head on over there and read : 'E is for excellent.' As part of my acceptance for this award, I have to award those blogs I find also worthy of the title 'excellent'..I'm supposed to nominate 10. but i generally only read a few as regular commitments.

Therefore I would like to honour these wonderful people who each in there very own special ways have come to mean so much to me and have managed to revolutionise my life!

http://houseofkewpie.blogspot.com/ Julie's Blog

http://justamotheroftwo.blogspot.com/ Preeti's blog

http://devilmood.blogspot.com/ Devil Mood's blog

http://english-is-cool.blogspot.com/ Jonice's blog

http://tysonice.blogspot.com/ Tys' blog


The originator of the award Project Mommy says“… By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to ten more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least ten.”
It's up to you to decide what criteria to use for 'Excellent'

11 comments:

Jonice said...

Dear Niall, excellent is the very word and the very award for this blog of yours. Congratulations! And I am more than honoured to be recipient of an award coming from you. Thank you so much, my friend. I accept it with pleasure, nevertheless, lack of technological knowledge hinders my taking it to my blog (remember the post I wrote about that a couple of months ago?). Anyway, accepting in the heart is what really matters, isn't it? Thanks again, a bunch :)

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

Niall, you are too kind! Thank you.

Preeti Shenoy said...

Thanks Niall!! Your blog IS excellent--your award was well deserved!

Tys on Ice said...

If theres one blog that I wud say is inspiring and in some ways so quirky ( in a very great English kinda way) , it wud hve to be urs...

u truly deserve this award...

as for me : Iam gonna frame this one, becoz its the first time Iam getting any sort of awards...i wud like to thank my mother, who supported me, the grocer next door for feeding me.....

thnks!

Niall young said...

Jonice...Yes I do remember that post !..anyway, kind comments..thank you!

Julie...Your award, is very much deserved!

PS...Thanx :-)

Tys...It is Always a joy to read your humerous and interesting blog Tys.

aMus said...

why the hell are we not surprised ? :)

Congrats...your blog is a revelation and the award very well desrved!!!

Bobkat said...

Congratulations, you deserve it :)

I am chuffed that you gave the award to PS, I must admit I was secretly hoping you would as she was definitely on my short list :)

Niall young said...

Thinking aloud...I will continue to 'reveal'..thank you!

BK...Thank you...as for Preeti, how could I not?

Prats said...

I must say, your award is truly well deserved and about time recognised :)

Its so different and so lovely..congrats

Devil Mood said...

Thank you :)
I must say 10 is an awful lot and if this is supposed to be a real award one needs to be selective, not "generous".

Niall young said...

Prats..thank you..you very kind!

DM...I couldn't agree more..you are so right..!!!